Tuesday 26 November 2013

Personal Planner review


I like to buy quirky things, but when it comes to card holders, organisers (diaries, planners) I prefer simple, understated, cheap things. The organiser I use at the moment was bought for 99p. And I'm extremely happy with its size, colour and was actually planning to buy similar one for 2014.

Few months ago I came across Personal Planner and I totally liked the idea of creating my own customised planner. I was lucky enough to win one, thank you, Tracy from WhiteLily Green.

It's very quick and easy to create one.

1. You can choose from various sizes and prices

2. You can choose front and back cover from options offered or upload your own image

3. You can choose inlay design


 
4. You can choose additional back pages front and back cover from options offered or upload your own image
5. You can choose owners info page  front and back cover from options offered or upload your o

I certainly like the idea of customised planners, but I would like to see more value options as well as a bigger variety of sizes for those who cant afford expensive things, but want to have something trendy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment