Sunday 24 August 2014

Little L is 7 weeks


We are finally sleeping in her Clair de Lune moses basket again ( I reviewed it here). At the beginning of the week I decided to give it a go, first night L wasn't sleeping very well, but then I started putting hot water bottle in a moses basket before she was ready to sleep and it worked.
Every morning we try to have some tummy time, I can't say that little one lifts herself just yet but I'm sure we are getting there.
Sometimes it is a bit difficult to guess what her crying means, but we sort of have a routine during the day: she wakes up, tummy time in the morning, feeds, plays on her mat, sleeps and the same thing over and over again.
She is off drinking from a bottle at the moment, I have tried MAM and Vital baby both of them have a fast flow even though not suppose to as they are for newborns, Avent is opposite, but she is not into it either so every time we go for a walk I take a bottle with us and a breastfeeding cover.
If you remember I have mentioned before that L has green stool (poo explosions), this week I had a telephone consultation with a doctor as I wasn't sure if her green stool is a result of colic, we will have results in a week just in time for her 8 weeks check and immunisation.

We have sadly lost one of L's favourite toys- blue doggy somewhere in the house, thought I would never say that but we just have way too much stuff for a small house we live in.

2 comments:

  1. Awww hope you find her blue doggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're breastfeeding green stools generally mean she isn't feeding fully from the breast.If she's not feeding long enough on breast before coming off, her stools will be green.Kellymom is a great breastfeeding resource I used when I was a peer supporter.If you're not breastfeeding then totally ignore me.

    ReplyDelete