Wednesday 24 December 2014

Little L's Christmas Wishlist

I feel extremely unorganised this Christmas, still lots of things to do and to buy, but at least all our relatives are aware of what L wants for her first Christmas. 

Just few weeks ago I wasn't sure if I want to buy personalised presents for L's first Christmas. I didn't want a teddy bear, or booties or socks or a bib (the list can go on and on) but I have decided that a christmas bauble is a great keepsake and can be used every year. As you can see I'm more of a practical person, so L's wishlist consists of toys she will need up until she is 1.



1. Lamaze Toys Balancing Bug Stacker
2. ELC Sensory Stacking Rings
3. ELC Discovery Cylinder
4. Fisher- Price Cookie Shape Surprise
5. ELC Baby Percussion Mat
6. LeapFrog My Pal Violet
7. World Apart A-Zebra Square Sensory Ball Pit
8. Tumble doll


No comments:

Post a Comment