Tuesday 23 June 2015

Family Garden Moments with WorldStores

L's 1st birthday is fast approaching, my darling daughter will be 1 next week and we are planning to have a lavish BBQ celebrations.

When I was small we didn't have a garden and most of my adventures were in the playground and family celebrations were held either in our flat or in a restaurant, where as my husband had fun times in the garden and I hope that our daughter will enjoy her party and many more happy memories in the garden!


It would be so great to watch her grow, play, celebrate many more birthdays to come, play with friends and hopefully siblings no matter what the weather is like just like my husband did!

I have teamed up with WorldStores website to help them create a timeline of the UK’s nostalgic family garden moments. The campaign is all about nostalgic Family Garden Moments as the researches show that the garden is the most popular place in the home for families to take photos of special occasions.

Keep a look out for WorldStores facebook page for details on how you can get involved.

What were you most precious memories about garden?


Disclamer: I was gift a £50 voucher for the purpose of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment