Thursday 11 June 2015

Fast Diet Kitchen Summer Ready Campaign week 2 update

I have been participating in Summer Ready campaign for 3 weeks now. Those who have signed up to FDK weekly newsletter updates during week 1 were asked to do an exercise- to complete their own pledge. Writing the pledge helps to understand what it is you are going to achieve, that makes any goal or aim more successful. During week 2 was about choices we make.









I must admit last week I didn't have time to think about hunger or food as my little L was keeping me occupied. 
I did eat but it was very late in the day. When I weighed myself the day after fasting I was 89.5 kg and few days later my weight was going up and down.

On Wednesday I had butternut squash and sweet potato soup for lunch and spicy chicken arrabbiata for dinner.
On Thursday I had moroccan soup for lunch and moroccan lamb meatballs for dinner.
I am very determined to lose weight but because I have no time to exercise it is not so easy. I still have plenty of time till our holiday or my 30th and I certainly can feel slightly lighter and my tummy is less obvious, which is a great start! Even though my weight is jumping up and down I feel positive  as it didn't happen for many years and I'm hoping that eventually it will go down.

If you are interested in low calories recipes with Fast Diet Kitchen meal please sign up to weekly newsletter and if you are interested to read through Summer Ready FAQ head over here 

Disclaimer: I was sent the items mentioned above for the purpose of these weekly updates. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment