Monday 22 June 2015

Review: baby girl Zippy suit

When L was tiny I had a few "awkward moments" when I had too many poppers left undone, eventually I have realised that half way through you need to do the poppers from the bottom. When I saw Zippy suits with a zip instead of poppers I thought straightaway that these are ideal hassle free sleepsuits! 

Zippy Suits were designed after spending many frustrating moments trying to do up matching pairs of poppers when changing very wriggly or crying babies. We simply thought there had to be an easier way….Zippy Suits with their single zip fastening were the solution! 

I have opted for a girly flamingo sleepsuit for 6-12 months (£15). I must say that it looks much better in real life than on the picture.
When we received the suit L was 9 months and as she is a little bit smaller than average baby the suit was a little bit big for her, but 2 months down the line it fits perfectly!
The suit itself is stretchy so no matter how big your baby is s/he will definitely fit in the Zippy cotton sleepsuit and will have room to grow. The elasticated ankle will keep your baby's feet snuggled in it's feet section, it didn't "work" for us at first, which I thought could be due to the width of the ankle area itself, would be great if it can be adjusted! The anti-slip/grippy dotty soles are there to make sure your baby has a grip when trying to make first steps or whilst standing. A zip guard protects the baby’s skin and a cover stops babies playing with the fastened zip pull. To top it off you can buy matching beanie hat and a bandana bib which can make a great set!
Zippy suits are available in 3 colours for babies aged 0 to 18 months.
After few washings and tumble drying I can confirm that Zippy suits colours do not fade and bright colours makes it a perfect, practical sleepsuit for me as you won't be able to see any stains as sometimes I struggle to get rid off stains on sleepsuits wih light colours.

Zip idea is just brilliant and I think is perfect for smaller babies who have poonamies all day long, the process of undressing is so much easier! Having said that those who prefer to undo poppers at the bottom of the outfit might question the zip idea as it simply may not work for them, but nonetheless it's a great, useful product!

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love Zippy Suits - practical but really funky too! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete