Monday 5 October 2015

Review: The Little Stork & My Given Name personalised book


I'm a big fan of personalised books as not only your child can relate to characters by seeing his/hers name in a book but it is also a great keepsake. So when we have received The Little Stork & My Given Name personalised book I was very excited to see L's reaction. 
                                    

"My given name was created with the aim of providing a truly personalised children’s book that offers something more than just great personalisation. We are aiming to create not only the best personalised book, but one that can have a positive effect on children’s lives".

You can personalised the book with the name, ethnicity and gender by picking the correct picture and typing your child's first name and surname. You can purchase the book in hard cover for £19.95 or soft cover for £17.95. 
Stork Bindee is the main character, who needs to deliver the baby and her certificate home. As he believes that he can't fly (other storks told him) he had to walk to the mountain to pick up the baby. On his journey he meets different animals who share their positive stories with Bindee. The story and messages vary as each story relates to the baby's name. When he finally meets the Wizard he realizes that all these stories had a meaning and discovers that he can fly.
                                 
"The animals and the positive messages will form the letters that create the child’s given name. So the child, your child in the story, is named after these special gifts and positive characteristics. What a wonderful name! What a lot of wonderful messages that are now associated forever with the letters of their given name".


L and I were engrossed into My Given Name book as I thought that the plot, different characters on each page and colourful illustrations make this book perfect for a little one!

Disclaimer: I was sent the items mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Personalised items can be so precious, and treasured for generations to come.

    Rachel Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love personalised items, they are so wonderful and this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a personalised story - especially when I struggled to get stuff with my name on when I was little!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete