Monday 16 November 2015

Christmas gift guide: ihearthomes Christmas sigh and Christmas sack

This week I'm reviewing gorgeous items from ihearthomes-   Christmas sign and Christmas sack.

"ihearthomes are passionate and a little excitable about all things home! We have always loved making that house into a home and love gorgeous items that really make the difference. From quirky wooden signs to romantic rustic hanging hearts, we love all the items we sell. We have beautiful wedding decorations and gifts, stunning childrens items, heart warming hearts, gorgeous signs and plaques, lots of fab Christmas items and just really pretty little bits". 

Christmas rules red freestanding plaque (£6.50) could be a great fireplace/ window seal and wall decoration (metal hook attached at the back) as well as a cute little gift. 
The plaque is painted in red (comes in white as well) with white painted text in different fonts and sizes. 

Vintage hessian Christmas sack (£9.75) "Do not open until 25th December" can fit all the presents you have bought for your little one just in time for Christmas and will last you for  long time.
The bag is made of strong hessian fabric, measures 50cm wide and 70cm tall and comes with useful red cord drawstring and a small tag where you can write your message.
What a great way to store and "show off" your gifts!

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review/gift guide. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I have one of those sacks from last year but you can personalise it. I'm looking for the exact same one for Chloe but can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really want to get my shopping done before the start of Advent. Now I’ve got some great places to shop..
    Restaurant Recipes And Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little DIY Christmas project I need to find time for, but normally end up buying these things to save time

      Delete
  3. Fantastic blog post, thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete