Monday 23 November 2015

Christmas gift guide: Lush T Shirts


My husband is a big fan of t-shirts, in fact he has more t-shirts than I have clothes. When Lush T shirts have offered to review one of their cool and funky t-shirts I knew straight away it would be ideal for my t-shirt lover husband. 

"Our goal has been the same since day one; To put a smile on people's faces in the form of a tee. We'd like to think we do that, whether it be a hilarious phrase or graphic, a bold statement or a design inspired by something we love".

It did take me a while to choose, I have asked my husband for his opinion on which t-shirt would look good on him. We have opted for the standard Snowman t-shirt in medium (£14.99) as it's a Christmassy, funny gimmick t-shirt.
The t-shirt is of excellent quality and very well made from supper soft 100% cotton and hand printed in the UK. The snowman print may look simple but it does cause a head turn/conversation starter. My husband is not one for Christmas t-shirts/jumpers, but is adamant he will wear this one with print, as it is “sleek” and “cool”. 

Lush T Shirts offer 2 types of fit- a regular unisex style of fit, "perfect for guys or girls who prefer a loose or baggy fit", and ladies fitted silhouette. 
Unfortunately the medium size is quite tight on him,  I would recommend to order the next size up to avoid disappointment (t-shirt available in sizes from Small to XXL). 

Lush offer festive t-shirts with some funny and witty slogans on, which will appeal to all family members, so definitely worth a look.

There is one sticking point,  if you plan on purchasing an 'offensive' style t-shirt, be prepared that certain pubs & restaurants will ask you to cover up the t-shirt to avoid offending customers (and this comes directly from the husband – who has experience, fair or unfair).
Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review/gift guide. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. That looks a great t-shirt! Perfect for this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like reasonable value for money. I take it it's 100% cotton? #triedandtested

    ReplyDelete