Wednesday 22 June 2016

Battle with the weight: update 3

I will be honest with you I was a little bit slacking for the past 3 weeks. I needed time to pack up our bags for our city break and then the holiday itself. 
I made a joke at the beginning of our city break that I was losing weight to look great for the holiday and now the diet is over but when I have noticed that eating normally and no exercises means I can no longer fit in my new tops I pulled myself together. 

I want to eat all the time, I started to crave chocolates but I stop myself as I know that all the hard work will pay off one day. I didn't start running again as my husband's back injury is back and L's napping is on and off but once it's all sorted I will be back on track, I promise! 

One thing to note- my jeans are "falling off" me and my legs seem thinner, which is great!

Have you made any progress this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment