Monday 13 June 2016

Father's Day gift guide

Father's day is just around the corner and I'm yet to buy something special for my husband and his father. It doesn't mean I'm lazy or not organised but it seems that none of them take it seriously, therefore as always I'm going for practical gifts:
1. United Odd Socks- £13.49 
2. Thorntons Classic Collection- £10
3. Victoria Eggs Airfix London Gift Wrap £1.95 and Father's day greeting card £2.25
4. Qwertee Busted t-shirt £12
5. Personalised bracelet for men £21
______________________
I have recently discovered Victoria Eggs products and was delighted to review some of theor products.

"Premium quality homeware, gifts & cards made in Britain. Award winning designs, proudly saluting all that makes Britain British".
I have received a 1 sheet of Airfix London wrapping paper (it comes in a pack of 20 sheets as far as I remember worth £ 1.95).

                                    
"The Airfix London Gift Wrap features well loved London icons printed on high quality paper... it's almost too good to give away!

The design pays homage to the model-making hobby Airfix kits and celebrates the hustle and bustle of city life. Featuring the Union Jack, Post Box, London Bus, Black Cab, Queens Head and pot of tea".

The design is printed onto thick matt paper and looks very stylish and sturdy when in use. With 1 sheet provided I have wrapped "My Grandpa" book I have reviewed earlier twice, which means that approximately 1 sheet of these lovely wrapping paper can be used for 2 small presents.

Father's day greeting card is a little bit smaller than what I would normally buy (half the size) for an occasion but seems reasonable for a family who do not celebrate an occasion as such. 

"This moustached Daddy egg is being treated by his baby egg with a trophy, mug of tea and balloon.

The Victoria's eggs cards bring a sense of adorable fun to any occasion. You'll want to celebrate every Father's Day with this cute couple! Made in Britain, printed onto 320gsm card. Individually wrapped with a Recycled Fleck Kraft envelope".

The card is blank inside for your message which is something I prefer rather than a pre-writtern text as there is always so much I want to write.
Overall, an interesting set of  "gifts" for lovers of a funky, trendy designs.

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Some fantastic ideas! Love the Ghostbusters Tee Shirt <3

    ReplyDelete