Monday 20 June 2016

Our holiday in Moscow, Russia

We are finally back from our 2 week trip to Moscow, Russia! We have visited relatives and friends and of course did a bit of sightseeing. I didn't know how L would behave on a plane (4 hour flight), once home at my mothers due to time difference and us wanting to visit places hence didn't expect much from her. It was a little bit different for all of us, for me and my husband because we have never travelled to a big city with a child before, for L new language and seeing lots of new places and faces was a little bit overwhelming, as a result we have a very clingy toddler who wants just me, follows me everywhere and constantly demands boob or dummy. 
Apart from that, I think we all had a good time! See what we've been up to:













Have you ever been or wanted to visit Moscow?

1 comment: