Monday 12 September 2016

Review: Bibetta Lunch Bag

As some of you may know I was on a little search to find suitable nursery for my little L, one of the main factors for me was in-house lunch and snacks as I'm not a particularly good cook. I have found an ideal nursery (I think) who had a very appetising lunch menu the only problem- they are changing food supplier and in the meantime children need to bring homemade food. As it's only for a short while (I hope) I needed a lunch box/bag that would keep L's food fresh and fit everything I want L to eat during the day at the nursery. 

Bibetta have a lovely range of good- sized lunch bags (£9.99). You can pick turquoise, green, pink and blue lunch bag, each has it's own design and comes with an animal shaped name tag attached to the handle.
As we had so many comments in the past that L looks like a boy I have opted for a girly colour- pink with cute flower and butterfly print.
I was really surprised to learn that you can use neoprene not only for swimming/surfing purposes but for creating quite unique lunch bags! I assume that if neoprene suits keep your body warm in the water, 100% neoprene lunch bag will keep food inside the bag under certain temperature for quite some time.



Another great feature- perfect size! The moment I saw this lunch bag I knew it can fit from ordinary lunch boxes and bottles to odd shaped ones. It's the perfect size (it can also be slightly stretched) for almost any possible lunch/snack you are planning to fit in it, be it in a packaging or loose and carried by an adult or a child with no problems at all.
It is also very light, soft to touch, can be easily wiped or cleaned in a washing machine, the shape of the lunch bag designed to be almost seamless inside which helps to clean it without the need of brushing crumbs from the corners, zip puller made of rubber material makes it easy for little hands to open and close.

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I used to love their bibs as so easy to wash so I would imagine this is great #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute
    They look like they could handle the rough and tumble too

    ReplyDelete