Friday 14 October 2016

Exclusive offers & multibuys from JoJo Maman Bébé

As a mum of a little girl who was called a boy few times I try to buy more girly yet practical outfits for L. Mostly I would buy used items as sometimes I cannot justify the original price but when I see discounts or brands I like the most I may consider paying a little bit more. JoJo Maman Bebe is one of those brands, I absolutely adore cute little dresses and snowsuits, last year I have even invested in a pair of JoJo Maman Bebe snow boots for little L, if only we had proper snow. 

I have an exciting multibuy offer to share with all my lovely readers and shopping addicts which JoJo Maman Bebe have kindly asked to share. 

"Much of JoJo Maman Bébé’s AW16 collection is available to buy using a multibuy offer. The offers can be used when purchasing a different colour or size of an item of the same style.

A range of offers are available for customers including:
                               
  • "Save £10 when you buy 2" on all children's coats
  • "Save £10 when you buy 2” on selected maternity wear
  • "Save £5 when you buy 2” on selected children’s wear, sleeping bags, pyjamas and comforters
  • "2 pairs for £15” and “2 pairs for £10” on selected tights and socks
  • "Save £2 when you buy any 2” on selected mittens, scarves and bibs
These offers are perfect for purchasing those handy wardrobe essentials with a wide variety of styles available in many exciting prints and colours.

Offers are available on items starting at £3 to £39".

No comments:

Post a Comment