Monday 24 October 2016

Potty training progress

Oh it's been a while since my last post about potty training, seems like it has taken ages to train but I'm not in a rush.

I can't say that L is fully trained at the moment, since she started nursery we have a bit of delay with potty training as they didn't encourage it until I have mentioned that they should. For the past 3 weeks I have been packing spare clothes which weren't used, this buggered me a lot, but I know that it takes time.
We do have more or less consistent wee's and number 2's in the potty but I think we need to master wearing pants and going to potty without accidents.

They did few attempts with her but as nappy changing and potty training area is in a separate room L may not be simply aware of it or pay much attention to it. I do understand that when she is in a new environment it may take longer than usual, she is getting excited about kids, playing with new toys and not noticing that she needs a wee, but it does feel that we are doing 1 step forward at home and a step back when back at nursery. 

I'm not putting any pressure on L or nursery I just take it easy and observe and praise if things go the right way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment