Monday 2 October 2017

Gift guide: 'Off to the gym' kit from Men's Society

Even though it's only autumn I have started to plan what presents I'm going to buy for my husband and our families for upcoming celebrations.

Few weeks ago I came across Men's Society- a name speaks for itself and thought that it could be the right place for quality gifts for my male relatives.
"Witty, sophisticated design with a twist of British quirk are the hallmarks of Men's Society London.

Every area we enter, our British style and approach is evident - from Grooming, barware to tabletop and gifts".

I have opted to review 'Off to the gym' gift set(£25) as I thought it contains the most suitable items for a person who is either frequently goes to gym or goes on trips away.

The kit contains:
- cleansing face wash 50 ml
- shampoo and body wash 50 ml
- hair wax 15ml
- toothbrush
- toothpaste 30ml

The gift set comes in a nice tin that can be placed in almost any wash bag or suitcase, can also be used afterwards as a storage for other bits and bobs.
                          
Upon opening the tin I was 'greeted' to a cute cardboard card saying 'Hello Handsome' which brought a smile to my face and I am sure will bring lots of confidence to a man using the kit.
                          
Hair wax doesn't seem to have any obvious smells which is great as I personally and I know my husband would agree, don't like overpowering odours.

Shampoo & body cleanser has a very strong minty, Mojiti alike scent and becomes soapy once mixed with water.

Cleansing face wash smells of orange peel and mint.

The toothbrush comes in a little clear tub and has the same phrase as the card inside the package- 'Hello Handsome', complimented by a strong mint toothpaste which may last a while depending on the amounts used.

'Off to the gym' kit seems to have a very unique odour palette comparing to the usual high street gift sets for men. I must admit I have very mixed feelings about it- it's a great gift by itself and could be a great stocking filler but it may take a while to get used to such unusual smell.

If you are a little bit intrigued and want to know more about the brand, do not hesitate to visit their website where you will find a variety of kits starting from bear bottle openers and Handsome hand creams to tin kits and nail care kit.

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment