Wednesday 15 November 2017

Christmas gift for GIN lovers

I have never been an alcohol enthusiast but I do like to see what's trendy and why people are having obsessions over a certain alcoholic drink! The latter would be more referred to the sparkling beverage which seemed to be quite popular but I want to talk about a slightly different drink, some would call it even more sophisticated and modern- Gin! 

Believe it or not, I have tried gin for the first time about a year ago or so which was served with tonic water and a rosemary in my glass, which was a really nice touch and a delightful drink in general!
Once the "C" word started to slowly creep into our lives I came across a unique gift idea for gin lovers, for those who appreciate the drink, perhaps for those who like novelty drinks or those looking for an alternative presents. Would you like to know what it is? It's Gin Baubles from Master of Malt (£29.95)! 
Gin baubles come in a little themed cardboard secured into a foam style insert. Six colourful baubles come with a red ribbon attached to the top of the plastic bauble, which makes it a safe and a thought through gift! 

I have received compliments about the gin baubles and according to feedback/comments from Master of Malt website the gift set was sold out last year within minutes! I would certainly be over the moon with the present like that- unique, stylish, practical and tasty!! 

Disclaimer: I received the product mentioned above for the purpose of this feature. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! I love the look of these. What a fab idea for a gift x

    ReplyDelete