Friday 15 December 2017

Gift guide for avid gardeners and cooks: Elho herb station

Until recently I thought that my father-in-law is one of the hardest people to buy gifts for. I have previously bought him a collection of stamps to pursue a new hobby (just like my dad) but that didn't work, since then we have been buying something more practical and useful, something that will be used and appreciated, something that would make his hobby "bloom" literally- garden related gifts. 

If you know someone who likes to cook tasty meals from scratch or even create their own mini garden in the kitchen Brussels herb station by Elho (£9.49- £10.49) could be just the right gift! 
"Using fresh herbs is more popular than ever. With this in mind, elho has extended its brussels collection with a brussels herb station. A spacious planter to mix and match all your favourite herbs of different container sizes and shapes together. Everything together, close at hand, ready to use. Of course there is a pair of handy herb scissors included. The herbs can be quickly and easily cut, without losing any of their flavour".

The moment I saw the herb station I knew it would fit in nicely in a kitchen full of different spices and plant pots. It has a holder for herb scissors (included) and 2 holes on either side for hanging if you choose to do so and ideally can fit in 2 small plat pots of different shapes.
The herb station comes in 3 colours: white, anthracite and nude, which could be ideal for any interior and is made of a sturdy, heavy duty material. 
I just cannot wait to see what my father-in-law thinks of it, should be a hit! 

"Elho pots and planters are widely stocked at all good garden centres and are available online at Amazon and The Worm That Turned website".

Disclaimer: I was sent the product mentioned above for the purpose of this feature. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment